The Book: The Unified Body | The Blog: Am Echad | |

 

"It is better to take refuge in Adonai than to trust in human beings; better to take refuge in Adonai than to put one's trust in princes." -Tehilah 118:8-9



Jewish Mother Joke of the Day

How to know your mother is anxious to impress your new Jewish boyfriend:

"We can have the roast beef for Passover dinner, but what kind of potato can I do?"

"Do a baked potato."

"But we can't have butter if we have beef!!!"

"Mom-- we've never done milk and meat. He knows we don't do milk and meat. He doesn't care."

"Are you sure?!"

This, after my 2 year old cousin decided to go "shopping" in the pantry and pull out dad's hidden bottle of Bacon Ranch dressing, which prompted me to say later, "I don't eat that! I don't even LIKE dressing!!"

It's a good thing he's a mensch.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Shoshana @ 12:16 PM

<< Home